- The chance to work with talented and motivated colleagues
- The opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing, innovative, mission-driven company
- Focus on continuous learning and career growth
- Support for team wellbeing and mental health
- Flexibility as the norm and a 100% remote team
- Inclusive workplace practices such as Inclusive Agile
- Company funded health insurance and life coaching
Neurodiverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Senior Engagement Manager, Data Quality Engineering
Work to be performed remotely any Continental US time zone, including Canada, full time positions and part time options available. Role requires experience in client facing roles with accountability for project success, and direct experience managing projects in data quality, data management, data governance, data analytics, business intelligence, data science, and/or data-intensive software development. Role also requires familiarity with tools, techniques, and best practices for data quality, data management, and/or data governance (e.g. DAMA BOK, ISO/IEC 25000, ISO 8000) and technologies to implement them (e.g. R, Python, SQL).
Senior Data Quality Analyst
Work to be performed remotely any Continental US time zone, including Canada, full time positions and part time options available. Role requires direct experience with any or all of the following – data quality, data management, data governance, data analytics, business dashboard, business intelligence, data science – and the ability to interact with different stakeholders to understand how data contributes to business value. Click below to view detailed job description.